Professor of Medicine (Adjunct), David Geffen School of Medicine UCLA. Clinical Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cedars-Sinai (Los Angeles).
Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
Fellow of the American Heart Association
Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society
Dr. Mandel is an expert in the diagnosis and treatment of complex arrhythmias.
● BA History, University of Virginia
● Doctor of Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
● Fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pharmacology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
● Medical Intern, Resident and Chief Resident Department of Medicine, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
● Board Certification: Internal Medicine and Cardiology
Prior to CVMG
He has served as Director of the Electrophysiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Other Professional Accomplishments
He is a recognized international authority on arrhythmias and electrophysiology, has served on the editorial boards of several important journals and gives frequent international lectureships.
Teaching & Publishing
He has published a definitive textbook on arrhythmias, over 35 additional book chapters, over 350 peer-reviewed abstracts and journal articles, and has participated in over 150 symposia.
Nominated to Guide to:
1. Americas Top Cardiologist
2. Americas Top Physicians
3. Best Doctor of America
Phi Beta Kappa
Raven Society, University of Virginia
The Person Behind Your Doctor
Favorites Book/Movies: Espionage Fiction
Family: Wife: Diane Mandel, daughter Stacey and son Jay